CERTIFICATE AND DIPLOMA GRADUATES
Below is a list of those who have completed the AEDP courses successfully. It covers the Certificate of Equine Dentistry awarded pre-2013 and Diploma of Equine Dentistry awarded post-2013 as the qualifications reflect course upgrades with higher theory and practical competency requirements. Unless indicated, these graduates work independently and are not associated with the Australian Equine Dental Practice.
DIPLOMA OF EQUINE DENTISTRY
- Olivia Thompson - Australia - 2023
- Ella Bonifer-Engelhardt - Australia - 2023
- Ellen Korn - Australia - 2023
- Elissa Meredith - Australia - 2023
- Tiffany Dale - Australia - 2022
- Maddison Buckner - Australia - 2022
- Mitchell Pearce - Australia - 2021
- Andrew Dickenson - Australia - 2021
- Lara Polkinghorne - Australia - 2019
- Danielle Rollings - Australia - 2019
- Dr Oriana Manoli - Ελλάδα/Greece - 2018
- Belinda Palmer - United Kingdom - 2017
- Kenny Grimmond - Australia - 2016
- Samantha Gunter - Australia - 2016
- Robert Franze - Australia - 2016
- Siobhan Hoskins (Chevy Hoskins) - Netherlands- 2014
- Claire Squires - Australia - 2013
- Joe Burges - Australia - 2013
CERTIFICATE OF EQUINE DENTISTRY
- Ben Dobson - Australia - 2012
- Sophia Scott - Australia - 2012
- Dr Riona Sayers - Cork Éireann/Ireland - 2011
- Anna Minogue - Australia - 2011
- Amy Eighteen - Australia - 2009
- Lindi de Gans - Nederland/The Netherlands - 2009
- Andrew Portch - Zuid-Afrika/South Africa - 2009
- Brett Hands - Australia - 2008
- Jessica Plant - Australia - 2008
- Hayden Reeves - Australia - 2008
- Tanya Clarke - Australia - 2008
- Esther Davis - Australia - 2007
- Gary Wilson - United Kingdom - 2007
- Jason Enright - New Zealand - 2007
- Christine Connolly - Australia - 2007
- Benita Thomson - Australia - 2007
- James Sheppard - Australia - 2006
- Owen Gilbride - Australia - 2006
- Laura Chaffe - Scotland - 2006
- Eugene (Bennie) Ryan - ジャパン/Japan - 2006
- Marlene Harms Larsen - Danmark/Denmark - 2006
- Dr Cedic Coucke - Belgie/Belgium/Dubai UAE – 2005
- Moustafa Elnakadi - Australia - 2005
- Kim Frede - Australia - 2005
- Dr Tibor Sahin-Tóth - Magyarország/Hungary - 2004
- Kurt Boegel - Australia -2004
- Lisa Kuronya - Australia - 2004
- James Harvey - Australia - 2004
- Danielle Dudley - USA - 2004
- Mary Jo Burke - Éireann/Ireland -2003
- Rex Thomson - Australia – 2002
Informal basic level training was provided before 1999 to Peter Lane (VIC), Mark Old (NZ) Heather Bain (VIC) and Gary Rawlings (ACT). They were not awarded AEDP Certificates or Diplomas as such courses had yet not been developed.
IMPORTANT ADVICE AND WARNINGS
It has been brought to our attention that Andrew Hunt of Andrew Hunt Equine Dentistry is claiming:
- To have been trained by the AEDP for 3 years. This claim is FALSE. Andrew Hunt commenced the course in 2007 and subsequently discontinued.
- That there was no paper qualification for the course. This claim is FALSE. Andrew Hunt did not complete the AEDP course, did not take final theory and practical exams, and is not qualified by the AEDP.
- I ask readers to make their own judgement about anyone who makes such grossly misleading claims.
It has also come to our attention that Barry Stephan from the Albury Wodonga area is making the following claims:
- That he has been trained by Peter Borgdorff of the Australian Equine Dental Practice. Peter Borgdorff advises that no training whatsoever has been provided to Barry Stephan.
- That Peter Borgdorff no longer visits the Albury Wodonga Region. That is incorrect. Peter Borgdorff continues to visit the Albury Wodonga Region.
- Again I ask readers to make their own judgement about anyone who makes misleading claims.
Should you be unsure of any person's credentials, please email our office via the contact page and we will try and assist you.
With regard to equine dental vets who may be the subject of complaint we are available to assist all parties with mediation and if those efforts fail will assist you to submit it to one of the Veterinary Boards or take civil action.