As equine dentists, we are committed to sharing our knowledge and practical experience with clients, students, colleagues and equine health practitioners. That collaboration and the subsequent feedback assists us in the development of new teaching methods and practice protocols.
Please feel free to contact us if you have a passion for horses and you are a equine dentist, student, postgraduate scholar, human dentist or veterinary surgeon with a special interest. You will be able to:
- Broaden your knowledge through various training programs and courses the AEDP provides
- Participate and contribute to research
- Connect with your peers
- Give input through professional forums
- Be involved in the development of training programs
- Join our association (if you qualify) and take part in the building of an ethical equine dental treatment community. The NEDP welcomes your input, as do we.